Ode to An Apple
Oh apple! Oh glorious Fuji Apple! You are so sweet. You are so juicy.
You make my fingers a little sticky. Uh oh, now the keyboard is too.
Alas, you are the last apple in my bunch. Maybe I should make you last.
Maybe I will just devour you. Oh, lunch time is almost over... quick swallow her down!
Ok so I have been meaning to write a new blog for awhile and I had some really good topics but everytime I would actually sit down to write one I forgot what I was thinking about. Hence the apple ode. I don't think people create odes as much as they used to. Odes are a great way to express your love of something. Or just to fill up some blog space.
Maybe later I will remember one of those great topics.
I've been in St. Louis for 2 years!
Wednesday, June 07, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I personally liked the ode. It made me sad when lunch time was over. Plus, I have an overbearing urge to go out and buy a Fugi apple. Maybe you should start writing commercials. The Ode Campaign! Advertisers would just eat it up (especially if it was an apple!)
im gonna have a granny smith... fugis are good too..ohh have you had grapples? have we been over this already?
Oh yeah! I forgot you sent me a pic of the grapples container. That is so crazy!
Post a Comment