I've been in St. Louis for 2 years!

Thursday, December 29, 2005


Happy Holidays...
Or should I say merry christmas because I celebrate it? But I'm not religious so to speak (blasphemous)... hmm... but I also don't want to exclude any other people in my good wishes that may not celebrate "Christmas" like Jews, or Hindus, or Buddhists, etc. But when I was employed at Hallmark so many wonderful, kind Christian types (please note sarcasm) would remind me that they were so fed up with "Happy Holidays" and preferred "Merry Christmas" cards. And they would not put up with my lack of interest in their campaign (along with Mr. Bush) to flood only one kind of close minded religion back into America.
And crap, I started off on a rant and all I wanted to do was actually post a belated holiday blog (since everyone else is still slacking). So, here are some pictures and I am sorry Dena but I was going to put one of you but well I was just too lazy to go into my website and pull one off (I'm very sleepy right now). I promise you will be in the next one!
Also, please make sure to keep checking my blog again since I am unemployed (enter dramatic music).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Merry Chrismahannakwanzakaa to you!!