I've been in St. Louis for 2 years!

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Blog? Blog? Blog?
I really have nothing new to blog about but since no one else has written anything I figured I would. So, here are some pics to help make this blog look better. Did it work? I'm still working at Hallmark but probably only for about another month. I don't think I will get my holiday time off so bye bye! I guess I should go back to a "real" job. Ok, contest time. Tell me what kind of job I should try out next and the best one will win a ... something... uh... hold on... oh here we go... a rubber band chewed on by the cat and well probably the dog too. Well, maybe I can come up with something better but really what should I do?!?! And does anyone really know any of those people that really know what they want to do in life (career wise)? I think its a type of lie we're fed to make us feel stupid for not having a frigging clue. I mentioned to Adam the other day that I wish I had a hobby so I could try turning that into a job. Oh well. So, yea, tell me your ideas (please be reasonable) and I may just try it out. Well I should go to bed now since I have to go in early tomorrow (stupid holiday season). And I need to move the cat that has fallen asleep on my legs.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok, first tell me what holds your interest? name 2 things you like to do a lot! even if it was something that made you happy as a kid... i need some input..."need input...... number five is alive!" what was that from short circuit? hey you could be a movie reviewer...or you could be my therapist because i just read what i wrote ...maybe you could help my brain stay on track... what were we talking about?

Anonymous said...

hey why dont you have a pic of me there? you could be a photographer! you could design business cards! you could walk dogs!

Anonymous said...

I think you would be a great stand up comedian, I think I could help write some of your material. Or maybe one of those people with hundreds of animals in their house, your neighbors will never notice.