I've been in St. Louis for 2 years!

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Happiness Is...
Today I was starting to ponder the meaning of happiness. Mainly because I have this Happiness stone that an old boss gave me sitting on my desk and well I was waiting for a blog topic to come to me and staring at the damn thing so...
What is happiness to me? I think this would be best in list form:
* Finishing a book that you have been writing for way too long. I didn't actually do this but my writer's block is all around right now but I think that would make me pretty happy.
* A day without doing dishes.
* Waking up next to Michael Madsen.
* Going to bed with Michael Madsen (you knew that was coming).
* Having friends... in the same state as you... or ones that had a portal to come and go as you please... or a dog or cat that actually speaks english... well Drama's getting pretty good at it.
* Pina Colada's and getting caught in the rain
* Dancing around to loud music in the middle of the day with all the curtains open.
* Knowing what you want in life (Does that really happen to people?).
* Driving in the car with good tunes and the windows down on a summer night.

* Having a drink with Michael Madsen.

2 comments:

Vicki Kunz said...

I love it! Happiness for me is having great friends and also a cold coke and some chocolate.

Anonymous said...

Reminds me of the good old times in the smoking lounge reading the paper.

Love is....