I've been in St. Louis for 2 years!

Monday, August 15, 2005


Where Have All The Good Blogs Gone?
So, I have spent at least half an hour trying to think of a topic for a new blog entry. But alas, no ideas. I think my brain is in over drive since there seems to be a lot popping in and out of the ole mind. And the 4 1/2 car drive this afternoon seems to have worn me out so I'm a little sleepy. So, here are a few brief words:
1. Rain - Thanks for holding out all summer until I'm in the car for 4 1/2 hours on Friday and then again today.
2. People - Some are never happy. And it's always someone else's fault.
3. Sugar - I'd really like some right now. I'm suprisingly more addicted to sugar than to cigarettes.
4. Sono fra un lavoro e l'altro - It means I'm between jobs in Italian. I found a new hobby.
5. I like monkeys.

3 comments:

Vicki Kunz said...

I seriously think that a rain cloud follows me wherever I go. Perhaps you're in the same situation. As for the sugar...I concur! It's so damn addicting! I think I'm going to have a nice warm cup of sugar before bed. MMMMMMMM....SUGAR!!!

Anonymous said...

I like sugar and monkeys too. Cigarettes, not so much... we quit on Saturday. See what happens when you leave me?

MMMMMMMMM.....MONKEYS!!!

Anonymous said...

I see from the picture that Tom came to visit you.