I've been in St. Louis for 2 years!

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Wide World of Windows

Before I begin my next blog I'd just like to let all of you know about some exciting news... I will hopefully be writing more blogs again. I know... try to contain yourselves now.
Anyways, in keeping with the neighbor topic I was staring out onto the deck tonight smoking a cigarette and realized how many more people have moved into our complex within the past year. Where once I only say one light on across the way I now see 5. And even though I can't really make out much inside their apartments I really get to wondering about what people see when they look into mine. We are the strange people who are always hanging out the sliding glass doors smoking. Awhile back we got guitar hero and played it in the spare bedroom in front of the window. Keep in mind that we live on the "premium" side which means our apartment faces the grass and a walking path instead of the parking lot. So people are usually walking by. Now we live on the 2nd floor so I know its a lot harder to see inside but for those who venture a look skywards they will most likely find 2 people rocking out to Kansas on a plastic guitar or, now that we have a Wii, 2 people doing all sorts of crazy shit with small plastic remotes/wands. Or there are those times when Adam is out of town and I am dancing around (I often dance when cleaning). Maybe that is why my neighbors are so quick to think the barking dog must be coming from the apartment of crazies. That could be why most of my neighbors in Arlington Heights stayed far away... we had a strange dancing moment one night before heading out for dinner where I think I did a rain dance while the 2 indian women walked by our patio. There really is no point to this blog... its just reaffirms my oddities.

3 comments:

Vicki Kunz said...

Yay! More blogs! I love that you referenced the rain dance. That was phenomenal!

Anonymous said...

Hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahah that was funny. Yay more blogs!! oohhoohhoohhoohh (pat your lips and sing with me!)

Me said...

Yay, blogging is back!