Hey Hey Hey! It's Monday July 3rd and I am coming home in like 2 days! I want to thank you all for being so kind to my assistant when scheduling time with me.
It's only 1:00 and I have finished all the work I can do for the day and I am suddenly in a weird mood. I could get more work done if people didn't take today off but oh well. Their loss. I do have a book with me. Maybe I should just start reading. (Oh Vicki, I am now re-reading the 4th book! Did you finish 12 yet?)
Here are some more thoughts/ comments:
*If you're going to listen to the radio at work for background noise, please put music on and not talk radio! I'm going freaking nuts over here! What, am I in the car with Jay? Actually I'd rather listen to some sports talk then whatever the heck this is.
*Don't disable alarm on a Monday morning after the first snooze. You won't wake up for at least an hour.
*Don't try to rip off a hang nail cuticle thing. Wait until you get home and use the nail clippers.
*Lightbulbs, paper towels, butter.
*Superman is a dork.
*When trying to make the day go by faster, try not looking at the clock every four minutes.
*Why am I the only one writing new blogs? Are you REALLY so busy you can't write a little something?
*If you have a free minute, I updated my profile... check it out. Help me remember some of my favorite movies (I'm having a brain freeze).
I've been in St. Louis for 2 years!
Monday, July 03, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hey , hey! look! im here first! haha I am so inspired by your post that i will think of something and post it. I dont knw what yet.. but a big hells yeah for your random thoughts! superman is a dork people! ok.. see you soon.. call me when your in town so we can get drinks!
I was going to post a blog yesterday BUT I got stranded in Minnesota for an extra day. It was just upsetting. Not to mention the fact that I didn't have book 12 with me- I haven't even read chapter 1 by the way. I think I'm going to have to put the book on hold until I learn all of my lines. Maybe I'll write a new blog right no2w. You should check it.
Post a Comment