I feel like I should write a new blog but I have no good topics so here are some miscellaneous thoughts/ comments:
*Missouri drivers: please learn to turn faster. I swear I will hit you one of these days if you keep turning slower than a snail.
*It is not a good idea to drop macaroni and cheese on your lap right after its done cooking. And I am talking about the big mac and cheese. Not that wimpy Kraft stuff. I have a lovely mark on my pants now but luckily it is on the inside of my leg. It still burned me.
*Is it wrong to be totally excited about seeing a movie based off of a amusement park ride? Of course I am talking about the second installment of Pirates. It could be that there has been so much crap coming so now I get way too excited about one movie.
*When you have to walk candidates in for an interview you may want to brush up on small talk conversations. Freshen it up a little. Instead of always talking about the weather or their drive/ flight in maybe ask them what their favorite soup is. Or if they enjoy fire eating competitions. This is especially nice if you have quite a few interviews in one day.
*I had a weird thought today. I was walking up to the third floor and thought "Wouldn't it just be crazy if I fell backwards on the stairs right now?"
*Does anyone have a dime? I want a soda but I am a dime short. Come on don't make me drink water!
I've been in St. Louis for 2 years!
Wednesday, June 28, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I was eating the Boston Market frozen mac and cheese so compared to Kraft well its like ten times the size.
I wouldn't have to eat the frozen stuff if they would just put a Boston Market somewhere by me!
You know, I almost fell down the stairs today too. Well, they aren't like traditional stairs, they're rolling stairs. I had to climb shelfs and move big boxes. One of those boxes almost took me out! Enough about me. How was traffic today? :)
I was watching someone eat fire..nno wait..they were juggling fire! It was cool. Then this contortionist chick was balancing her body on her neck. It was quite impressive.
Maybe the next person you interview you could say "have you ever seen a contortionist balance herself on her neck while doing a split as she holds a lit candle by her nose with her toes, then light the jugglers juggle thingys on fire with it?" they will either contine the conversation for you or quickly turn and walk away. Thats how you find the winners in the group. you know or you could say "how 'bout dem bears?" hehe oh wait whats the team ou there? :P
oh ps. i love boston market! esp the mac n cheese.. did you know that the chicken is gluten free? wow!
see i believe rambling is also a way of doing the small talk game..
you could just do it that way! heheh
Post a Comment