What the Hell Is Wrong With You?
Are there just not many positive people left in the world? Why can't people see the lighter side of things? I'm not saying you should not take anything seriously but come on our lives are not that bad. I know some people have it really bad and you never know until you walk a mile in someone else's shoes but PLEASE. Oh, and yes some people do have slumps and get down in the dumps but what a better time to find humor. Do you know that a study at the Vanderbilt University Medical Center in Nashville found that laughing out loud increased metabolism by 20% and 10 to 15 minutes of laughter burned 10 to 40 calories. So next time you're talking to someone and you find yourself whining and crying about how things are and the other person is looking at you like yea right with that glazed over look, remember that little fact and maybe trying laughing. It is contagious. Don't be afraid to complain, we all do, but just remember that after a while of negativity enough is enough. People will stop caring. Its a proven fact. Well, sort of.
I've been in St. Louis for 2 years!
Thursday, March 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm usually a postive person but there are those times where you are negative for no reason. I think it's because you are so positive for so long that your brain is like "damn it! I want to bitch!" I love the laughter fact. Maybe that's why I've been able to keep my girlish figure for so long.
yeah man, (hey look its jenn!!) i love to laugh out loud at mostly ...anything..people think im a psyco.... and i am sometmes.. but i find life funny for the most part. or at least see the humor in spilt milk.. haha.. get a straw or a cat, they will help you out!! you know, with the except for that certain week when my friend comes to visit.
Post a Comment