I've been in St. Louis for 2 years!

Friday, March 24, 2006

Kharma
So, I am now a true believer in kharma. I have spent the whole winter bragging about how nice the weather has been in St. Louis and rubbing it in everyone's face. Well, last Sunday kharma came for a visit. It snowed. About 4 inches. And Chicago, they had none. In fact, I think someone said it was sunny there on Monday. Hmm. Well, it won't stop me from bragging about the nicer weather my friends! The snow is now gone, actually it was almost entirely gone by Tuesday morning but kharma came once again yesterday and slapped me in the face.
Before I go on, I want to warn any men that may be reading this (I doubt it) you probably want to stop. Seriously.
Ok, so, I have spent the last oh 2, 3 years bragging about how my big red monster only lasts about 2-3 days, is very minimal and there are no cramps. Well, after going off the pill for 1 month I had the worst "time" of my life. But then I got those magic pills again but alas they must not have fully kicked in yet because OH MY GOD! Not to mention, I now actually get really moody. Where did that come from? I mean bitchiness. I have had to spend so much energy trying to watch my every word so not to fly off the handle about small insignificant things. So, if I haven't talked to you this week, that is most likely why. Well, I should go watch a Hallmark commercial and cry now.

2 comments:

Vicki Kunz said...

I really just want to say that this blog is awesome. I really don't have anything to add. So, yeah.

Anonymous said...

yeah, kharmas a bitch, thats why i try my hardest not to piss people off while driving. you know what i mean?