The Year of Favorites!
Supernanny and I were discussing blog topics and she came up with the Top 5 movie list. This may take me a while and I will probably want to change these 1,000 times but here are SOME of my favorite movies. I can't write them all at one time or I will never publish this blog.
(Note- I have been editing this already for a few weeks)
**These are not in a particular order**
Reservoir Dogs - if you don't like this movie or haven't seen it, leave me alone. Ah, an all around good Michael Madsen flick.
Sin City - Let's get the obvious out of the way: Mickey Rourke, Michael Madsen and Bruce Willis. HELLO! But besides the eye candy the plot, acting, cinematography everything was fresh (to me) and awesome.
Kill Bill 1& 2 (they go together) - Has anyone figured out the connection yet?
So I Married an Axe Murderer - Classic Mike Meyers
Shaun of the Dead - A brilliant mix of horror and humor and a beautiful love story
Domino - I've only seen it once since it won't be on video for a few more weeks but again, Mickey Rourke! Also Keira Knightley is excellent in this one. (Of course once I purchase it I may take it off the list. You never know till you watch it more than once).
Moonlight & Valentino - I have to include one sappy movie. You can't not cry in this one.
Crash - Definitely worth watching. Great acting performance from everyone even Matt Dillon who I cant stand.
Honorable Mention: Godfather trilogy. Almost everyone puts this on their list so I felt I would just "mention" it.
I've been in St. Louis for 2 years!
Thursday, February 02, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
ohhh yeah that was the movie mike never took me too.. i should make a list of movie i wanted to see but havent..... domino..aeon flux...
Post a Comment