I've been in St. Louis for 2 years!

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Wedding Plans in Motion
So, Adam and I were talking last night and we started making plans for our wedding. We were thinking of getting hitched during hunting season in a tree stand. And us and the wedding party would wear camoflage oh and the reception would be held in a VFW type place with maybe some type of drinking camels. Ok, well I can't take the credit on this. These are a combination of weddings from a show I watched last night called America's Trashiest Weddings. I'm sure there are plenty of trashier weddings but these really made me laugh. I kept telling myself to each their own but at the same time I kept thinking about the parents and rest of the family. My mother would just about smack me and say what the hell are you doing? Not that you can't have a little fun with your wedding or even have a casual affair but these are the type of people that act stupid (& should not breed) just to be on tv. You know those women you see in bars that get all drunk and completely make asses of themselves? These were the brides.

3 comments:

Vicki Kunz said...

I was a little frightened when I read the title. I was like "wha-wha-what???" Then I realized that you were making fun of trashy people. I agree whole heartedly about people doing anything just to get on T.V. It seems like netwrok execs only want skinny people and trashy people on T.V. And the skinny, trashy people better look out, there are going to be casting directors knocking down the doors to your trailer home.

KristenMay said...

OOOOOHHH Dena! How dare you say those evil words!

Anonymous said...

you could always throw together a vegas wedding at a drive thru on halloween in less than a week! only that was fast class.. not trashy.. hehe