
I've Created a Monster...
And his name is Doc. I have to say this dog is so well behaved and I am so happy that we got him. Doc does not jump on the furniture but at night he started to put his front paws on the foot of the bed. So, I put him up there one night and he was again well behaved; he would just lay down and doze off. Well, the next night the same thing happened. But then, he figured out how to jump up on his own. So now he has also started that typical dog thing where they have to circle around 100 times before they find the right spot. But I do the same thing so its not really a big deal. My queen size bed is starting to get a little cramped with Adam sprawled next to me (snoring), Doc with his head on my feet and Drama on my chest. Needless to say the past few nights I've been sleeping on Big Blue in the spare room but not because of little space but because someone can't control their snoring. So now its only a matter of time before I end up like my grandparents... sleeping permanately in seperate bedrooms. But with a cat. Or I guess someone could start using the breathe right strips again. Hmmm? You Think? And now I'm rambling on a blog.
P.S. That frog that he has in the picture, yea that's now in little pieces on the living room floor.
4 comments:
I hear you with that snoring man! i just kick now.. i never wanted to be a girl who kicked their loved one out of bed.. but im too tired ( and blind ) in the middle of the night so i just kick.. i hope he doesnt start kicking back.. oh yeah mike gets one half of the bed and my cat gets the majority of the other half.. im a tiny wall in the middle so he doesnt roll over and crush her... boy when we have a baby its realy going to be cramped!!
and we have a king size bed!
You've been really lucky having such a good puppy. Now your next challenge is training Adam to wear his breathe right strips. Maybe you should just put them on him in the middle of the night. Then if he has to wake up and leave for work everyone will see his strip. He might be embarassed enough to take his snoring issues into his own hands...but then again...maybe not.
My dog just started to snore in bed, sheesh like the husband wasn't enough besides both of them farting in the middle of the night too! That and the dog skidding his butt across the carpet and then sniffing it. At least only one of them does that, so far at least.
Post a Comment