I've been in St. Louis for 2 years!

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Thanks A Lot DMV
So, I haven't gone yet to the DMV since moving but I have a feeling I'm not going to go with all my required documents. Apparently I need my current driver's license, birth certificate, title, lock of hair, emissions testing, some odometer inspection, a piece of mail with new address, my soul, and some other fine print materials. I am going to attempt to go tomorrow with half of these things since there is just too much to read on the website and half of it doesn't make sense. I know I will come home with nothing accomplished but since no one answering the phone I have to go and talk to someone cause I have never moved out of state and I guess I was thinking crazy when I thought it wouldn't be this hard. It kind of makes you never want to move again. In fact, I'm wondering how difficult it is to move out of the country. Although I have a feeling other countries version of the DMV are easier to get answers out of.

2 comments:

Vicki Kunz said...

That is crazy. Hopefully they won't make you take a random drivers test. Just remember when parking up hill you want to turn your wheels away. Think of the song "Up up and away on my beautiful balloon."

Anonymous said...

dont forget not to pee! im sure they will need a urine sample as soon as you get there! you know if you went on crutches maybe they would feel bad for you and not make you go home and get all that other crap!