I've been in St. Louis for 2 years!

Thursday, September 15, 2005


Mama, I'm Coming Home
Well, in hopefully less than 12 hours I will be on the road home for a visit. I say hopefully since knowing my lazy unemployed ass I will sleep in and then have to pack and change the litter box and take the dog out and yadda yadda yadda. I have to admit I am not looking forward to this trek. Its not the visiting part but the driving part. I hate spending 5 hours alone in the car. And I have to select the right cd's to bring with me cause there are nothing but crap radio stations for the next 330 miles. And I have to make sure the man remembers to take care of the babies (his self included) while I'm gone since I make every thing easy for him. Not to mention that someone gave me a cold so I have fuzzy head so I have to make sure I have enough kleenex and Dayquil to keep me on the road. Then there is the added pressure of getting in town on time so I can grab Sam for her birthday night. Shhh, don't tell her but I didn't wrap her gift yet. Oh and also don't tell her that its stupid.
See, this is the kind of blog you write when you have crazy snot head.

No comments: