Aroma Glo-OH!
This past Sunday my sister and I went to a very nice spa. Our mom wanted to treat us each to a massage and another treatment. Tracy got a facial and my mom and I got Aroma Glows. I didn't really know what to expect. All my mom told me was that you get all the dry, dead skin rubbed off your body with a sugar or salt scrub and then my body would be all nice and smooth. So we arrive and check in, change into our big comfy robes and take a seat in the waiting area. We each get called for our massages and I get led into a dark room by a woman around my age. When the massuese asked if there were any areas to avoid I mentioned the butt area since I only allow one person to touch that (Adam). After 50 minutes I was extremely relaxed and a little bit dazed. I sat back down in the waiting room with my lemon water and waited for my Aroma Glow. My mom joined me back in the room and soon my massuese and a man came in asking for us. But my mom got to go with the woman and I was being led down a hallway with some 5'6" man while thinking "uh? what's going to happen?" Soon I was lying face down on a table with nothing but a slightly oversized hand towel on my back. Then my service technician was rubbing (quite vigorously) a salt scrub on my legs and oh what's this? Up my thighs and crap he's rubbing my butt. And not just the far side of it but the whole thing. Then after proceding to rub the rest of my backside I had to flip. Which is never graceful when on a table smaller than a twin bed naked and trying to do so before the guy who just rubbed stuff all over your butt decides to move the little towel down and take a peek.
So, after rubbing down my "front" in more places than the masseuse touched I had to be wrapped like a mummy I had to go across the hall to the shower room. It has some fancy name that sounded like fishy shower to me but actually it was a bunch of shower jets spraying all over your body. Then I was led back to the room to have the same rubbing done again this time with lotion... lots of lotion. The whole experience is better told in person but let me just say it was something I will never forget. But the man (I forgot his name) did work out the huge knot I had in my neck/shoulder that the other lady didn't get out. For that I will forgive him the peeks and excessive rubbing.
I've been in St. Louis for 2 years!
Tuesday, September 20, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
It really is a lot better told in person. But hey, you did catch the butt anxiety.
heheh.. hey you just gave me a great idea for mikes b-day present!! where does this butt touching guy work?
Did you have a happy ending?
Post a Comment