I've been in St. Louis for 2 years!

Wednesday, August 03, 2005



Welcome to St. Louis

If you look to your left you will see the Gateway to the West. And that concludes our tour.
I'm trying to explore other employment opportunities since as of yesterday I have been unemployed for two weeks. Anyone got any ideas? And only being in this state for just under two weeks I don't think I will qualify as a tour guide. Maybe I need a change from the office world I've been living in for the past 5 1/2 years. I was thinking I could just start trying a different job every week and see what fits. So, where is a good place to start? Oh, I know! I'll head down to the Poop Scoopin' Service and get an application right now!

2 comments:

Vicki Kunz said...

Hey, changing jobs every week sounds awesome! I'd do it. We shold have a show where we do that. Just work different jobs every week to find one that fits. It could be a reality show. We should pitch it to the networks. I know Wanda Sykes has a show similar to this but it's not a reality show. People love that bull shit. I know I do!

Anonymous said...

You could come back home and work for me. C'mon, that would be fun!
Face it sista, you was meant to stay home and make babies!!!