This is Doc. He is a 3 month old lab mix and he is the newest member of Chez May-Thompson. Adam and I just got him this morning and him and Drama seem to be adjusting well. Of course Drama is making it know that Doc will have to abide by her rules but I think Doc is a little on the submissive side anyhow.
I've been in St. Louis for 2 years!
Tuesday, August 02, 2005
This is Doc. He is a 3 month old lab mix and he is the newest member of Chez May-Thompson. Adam and I just got him this morning and him and Drama seem to be adjusting well. Of course Drama is making it know that Doc will have to abide by her rules but I think Doc is a little on the submissive side anyhow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That is such a cute puppy! You guys sure do have unsusual names for your pets. I think you should call them Double D or D-squared. Unemployement must be treating you well. You already have a new memeber of the family and you've only been down there two weeks! You guys work fast.
Woohoo!! Doc is a cutie, you two must be so proud... tear!
I miss you my friend, and I miss Drama. Make sure you pay attention to her too.
Oh Kris Kris Kris Kris! Do you not remember Mia as a baby? Doc is so adorable, but remember Mia as a baby? I love dogs so much, but remember Mia as a baby? I know you are unemployed right now and have the time for a baby, but remember Mia as a baby? Oh Kris, will you never learn from me?
Sam, my dog is sooo not like Mia as a puppy. Trust me I will never forget those times!
Post a Comment