Pizza Roll Goodness
The clock is ticking and soon the Fat Ass Challenge will begin. I have exactly 52 minutes and I am wolfing down the last 10 pizza rolls in the freezer. I don't have an exact plan for this challenge but I think I am going to go the old fashion route of working out (eeek) and eating slightly healthier. Besides making the dog go on longer walks I plan on revisiting the Power90 DVD's I have used in the past and have proven to give me a good workout. I will not be joining a fancy gym (mostly cause I'm cheap and unemployed) and I will not be purchasing any new DVD's or workout paraphernalia because most likely it will sit in a closet somewhere.
The food will consist of more vegetables, more fruit (the lower in sugar ones like blueberries and strawberries). I will NOT be ruling out things though like carbs or ice cream. But they will be in moderation now. So Schnucks better stop selling those Drumsticks Buy One Get One Free!
By using this method I also hope to prove that in some cases you really don't need a fad diet to lose weight. That you can eat the foods you love as long as you exercise and use the power of moderation.
I've been in St. Louis for 2 years!
Wednesday, August 31, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good luck with that power90 shit. Maybe they'll put you on their sucess stories!
Post a Comment