I'm playing receptionist right now. I was asked to cover the front for an hour this afternoon with really no training. So, I was not really prepared for when some people came in to do stuff. I just gave them temporary badges that they probably weren't supposed to get but you know what, I don't care. Well, really there wasn't much I could do anyways. I didn't really have any work I could do down here cause well most of it is confidential. I spent about 4 minutes trying to fix my crazy ass hair. See the power went out this morning so I didn't want to wash my hair cause my head would have been really freaking cold so now it looks physco up in my hair clip. It really is not a good day to be sitting where everyone walks by.
La la la. Now I have about 40 minutes left sitting here if the meeting doesn't go long. My feet are on fire cause there is a space heater under the desk.
Phew, the phone rang. I was getting worried that I did something to it cause no one was calling. Gee, I wish I had brought in a book today. Or had something to eat besides fried rice for lunch. I'm hungry again.
I kind of wish the phone would ring so I had something to do. I can't really think of anything to keep me occupied. Thats why I just keep typing away on this crazy blog. That and playing with my hair.
Maybe I will make some paper airplanes and try to fly them up to the second floor. Oh look someone is coming to talk to me oh wait they were just going to the bathroom. Ho hum.
I've been in St. Louis for 2 years!
Monday, February 05, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow! It sounds like you're having a good time today. You should go and get a Snickers or something...oh wait, you can't leave the front desk area. Sorry man. I really wish I worked by you, cause I would totally come to your office to check out your crazy hair. Ho hum.
Oh I should have taken a pic with my phone! Trust me, I look crazy... like a homeless person. Or basically like someone who didn't look in the mirror this morning because their power went out!
I'm with you on the crazy hair today. I could have looked in the mirror cause I did have power, but I didn't have time.
Post a Comment