I've been in St. Louis for 2 years!

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Holy No Blogs!

What happened? Where did all the blogs go? Well, that will be my new years resolution. Write more blogs. Cause it is way easier than exercising or quiting smoking.
Unfortunately though this will probably be the worst blog I ever wrote but they will get better. That is my promise to you. I actually thought of a really good topic this morning on my way to work but now at 10 pm I seem to have forgotten it.
Anyways, I hope everyone had a good holiday season and all that jazz. Ok, thats it... can't think of anything...can't even think of something to complain about. What's up with that?
Maybe I'll just add some pictures to make it look better.

3 comments:

Vicki Kunz said...

I look forward to seeing more blogs. I was just thinking the other day about how I should start writing blogs again. Maybe I'll steal your New Year's Resolution. MMMMWWWWAAAAA!

Anonymous said...

what the hell was my username and password?

Anonymous said...

yes!!! i got it! yeah its been a while for me too.. yay new blogs!

ok thats all.




hehe