I've been in St. Louis for 2 years!

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Reason's Why I Feel Old:

* I can barely keep my eyes open after 10:00 p.m.
* I talk about the lack of rain too much
* I discuss the weather in general too much
* I complain about "these kids" who are lazy today
* I feel the need to eat more fiber
* I want to get a cane and start smacking younger people with it
* I have to do that thing where you pull whatever you're reading further away (I have 20/20 vision!)

At least I haven't quite gotten to the point where I start calling Adam "Pops" or wearing polyester pants with an elastic waistband. If you see me start napping while sitting in a chair you know I'm in trouble.
This must be stopped. And soon! Somebody out there has to have a remedy for my aging ahead of my time. Please help before I start wearing the Depends!

4 comments:

Vicki Kunz said...

There is one up side to wearing depends. You don't have to get up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom. Sure you're all wet and smelly...but you didn't have to get up!

Anonymous said...

At least you can keep up with todays technology! There's a sure sign right there when you refuse to learn the latest technology! Or you have the "zach morris, saved b/t bell phone"

Anonymous said...

hahahah I forgot you wrote this blog.. i was reading it and saying to myself.. I agree with all this..then i come here.. and i have already commented.. I can be the one with Alzthimers in this group... my brother punched me in my frontal temperal lobe too much as i kid i guess.. :P

Vicki Kunz said...

NEW BLOG NEW BLOG NEW BLOG NEW BLOG NEW BLOG NEW BLOG NEW BLOG NEW BLOG NEW BLOG NEW BLOG NEW BLOG NEW BLOG NEW BLOG NEW BLOG NEW BLOG NEW BLOG NEW BLOG NEW BLOG NEW BLOG NEW BLOG NEW BLOG NEW BLOG NEW BLOG NEW BLOG NEW BLOG NEW BLOG!!! Yes I typed all of those out!