
A Shortage of Blog Posts
In response to my number 1 fan, Dena, I apologize for not posting for a few days. Adam has felt the need to work from home over the weekend and hog the internet. I wish I had a better excuse like I was on holiday in the Caribbean or Michael Madsen whisked me away to a remote island for the weekend.
This weekend was actually more of a downer. So instead of whining about that I'm going to expand on my fantasy weekend with MM:
Well, I don't like to kiss and tell (even in fantasy land) so let's just say if the cabana is a rocking, don't come a knocking!
I will be writing another blog today so stay tuned...
4 comments:
You better not let Jo Jo see this blog because he will be super jealous! You're going to be in so much trouble. OOOOHHHHH!!!
Oh no, please dont tell Jo Jo! You know he'll walk out on me again and start with all the dramatics. I just don't think I could handle that right now.
Just don't give him this address...OH I hope Steve didn't slip and thell him it. You can always deny it. Yeah, it's not really you, just someone with the same name. Yeah that works!
See, I don't check the site, then BAM, 2 blogs to read!! I am so super excited.
Post a Comment